The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I have an extra set of LSS wheels up for grabs after selling my Elise.

They are all totally structurally sound, no scrapes in the metal, etc. The fronts are nearly perfect finish wise, one of the rears has a couple small marks in the paint, and one has some paint coming off. I bought them this way, and was told that it happened in transit to the track while the wheels were off the car. They were his spare set too, it didn't bother me for track wheels.

They have R888's on them now, but the rears are totally shot. The fronts might have a little left in them, but I'd likely replace them.

This is local pickup only for now, but I'll update the thread if I decide to pull the tires off and box them up.

$1100 picked up in SF.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had a few PM's regarding shipping. I'm going to wait a bit to see if they sell locally first. I'd rather not deal with getting the tires removed, finding boxes, etc. I may actually bump the price if I have to do all of that first.

·
Registered
215 Posts
in SF

Hi Cliff,
I'm in SF and am interested to come see them tomorrow eve so PM'ing you next.
Thank you

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We have a deal, but no money has exchanged hands, so still technically up for grabs until then. I'll update my thread myself when they're actually sold, thanks. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've had these tires in a different set of the same wheels in the past:

205/50R-16 Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec

235/45ZR -17 Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec

Not sure if you could get 245's on or not. I'm sure it's been covered on the forum though if you do a search.

·
Registered
215 Posts
sale pending

Cliff you have an email re. payment method... if you would, please, list "sale pending" or something you feel appropriate to the forum thread as I think we have an agreement otherwise. Well, except for the pickup date/time. Call or email response as convenient for you. Thank you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts