The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a bunch of racing jackets, shirts, and shoes for sale. Many I have collected throughout the years and hard to find now.

In some pics you'll see the item new in its package but also pics of the item out of the package. Please note that the item out of the package are my own and included just to show what it looks like. The item you are buying is brand new in the package.

All items include shipping price for within the continental US. Please PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

1) Lotus Sport Jacket (Size L). High quality jacket with folded hood in the collar. I've worn this maybe a couple of times. In excellent condition. $115 SOLD
Item1.jpg
Item1a.jpg
Item1b.jpg

2) Lotus F1 Team Shirt (Size M). Also worn a couple of times and in excellent condition. $25 SOLD
Item2.jpg
Item2a.jpg

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
3) Brand New Lotus F1 Kimi Lifestyle T-Shirt (Size L). $25 SOLD
Item3.jpg

4) Lotus Sport Polo Shirt (Size L). Worn maybe 8 times? Still in pretty good condition. $20 SOLD
Item4.jpg
Item4a.jpg

5) Brand New Puma Scuderia Ferrari Future Kart Cat Shoes (Size US 10.5). $60
Item5.jpg
Item5a.jpg

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
6) Brand New Vodafone McLaren Mercedes F1 Team Softshell Jacket (Size L). I absolutely love this jacket! $170
Item6.jpg
Item6a.jpg
Item6b.jpg

7) Brand New McLaren Honda F1 Team Softshell Jacket (Size L). $110
Item7.jpg
Item7a.jpg

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
8) Panasonic Toyota F1 Racing Hooded Jacket (Size L). Runs small. Kind of like a size M. I've worn this maybe 3 times. $80
Item8.jpg
Item8a.jpg

9) Brand New Vodafone McLaren Mercedes F1 Team T-Shirt (Size L). $45 SOLD
Item9.jpg
Item9a.jpg
Item9b.jpg

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
12) Brand New Vodafone McLaren Mercedes F1 Team Victory T-Shirt (Size L). I have two. Rocket red! $40 each
Item12.jpg
Item12a.jpg
Item12b.jpg

13) Brand New Vodafone McLaren Mercedes F1 Team Polo Shirt (Size L). $55 SOLD
Item13.jpg

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
14) Brand New Champ car T-Shirt. Can't find size but Im sure its a size L. Wicking material. $20
Item14.jpg
Item14a.jpg

15) Brand New Formula E Event T-Shirt (Size L). Only available to event workers. Excellent wicking material. $30
Item15.jpg
Item15a.jpg
Item15b.jpg

·
Administrator
Exige S260
1,967 Posts
Dibs on Lotus Sport Polo and Lotus F1 Team Shirt (Size M)

Please PM me your paypal, thanks!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
16) Brand New Formula E Event T-Shirt Blue (Size M). Only available to event workers. Cotton material. $10 if you are buying some other item.
Item16.jpg
Item16a.jpg

17) Brand New Formula E Event T-Shirt White (Size M). Only available to event workers. Cotton material. I got a few of these and will include for $5 each if you are buying some other item.
Item17.jpg
Item17a.jpg

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,395 Posts
If these are the items you're selling, I suspect you have a small warehouse of what you're keeping. GLWS.

San

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not able to edit the original thread but Item 9 and Size L of Item 11 is sold. Size M of Item 11 is still available though. Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts