The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

FS: Misc. Parts

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  good2go 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: Custom Anti Sub Bar

Selling the following parts that I bought and never used. Prices below don't include shipping. Located in South Bay of LA for local pu. PM me if interested.

BWR Wheel Stud Kit. Paid $100+ - $75.00 SOLD

Sector 111 Battery Bracket - $25.00 SOLD

Sector 111 Anti Sub Bar. Paid $30.00 - $20.00

Custom HD Anti Sub Bar. Paid $100+ - $80.00 SOLD

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
We use something at our shop, for just about everything that we don't want to paint, called Phosbrite (Phosbright?) .... anyway it comess up flat black and is a corrosion inhibitor. It has zero build unlike paint or powder so it doesn't really chip off. It works best on bare metal so if the studs are plated or coated it may not work. If what you want black is the nuts .... same sort of goes ... I don't think it will work on chrome but it might work on stainless.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.