The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is off of my 2010 Exige. 8,000 miles on it. Excellent condition.

MP62 Supercharger with stock pulley
Intake Manifold
Intercooler
All mounting hardware
RLS 3 way intercooler shroud with ducting (retail - $525)
RLS Intercooler Heat shield with gold foil backing (retail - $135)
RLS Light Weight Intercooler Tubes (backside is cosmetically blemished from rubbing... can't see when installed) (retail - $215)
Radian Silicone Intercooler Coupling Kit (one coupler has boost reference port installed in it) (retail - $90)
Deatschwerks 550 Injectors (retail - $360)
Pulleyboys 2.8 inch pulley (retail - $100)

Entire Kit shipped to the U.S. - $3,000

PM me if interested.

Going to a BOE Rev400....
Thanks,
David

·
Registered
2008 Exige S240
3,072 Posts
Are you selling anything separately?
-If so, the RLS ducts look nice.

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
PM'ed for the Radium coupler set, if being sold separately...

·
Registered
2008 Exige S240
3,072 Posts
What is that part beneath the supercharger.
Is it factory? (looks like a chicken bone)

-Robert

·
Monaco Dreamin'
461 Posts
That part is a support brace that attaches to the transmission.

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
do you still have the complete kit? how much HP did you get with it?
With a proper tune that kit will get 280+ rwhp, at least mine did with the RLS intercooler. This kit has the stock IC.

San

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Someone needs to buy this before I chip my credit card out of its block of ice and put it to use... :) Tempting but the wife'd kill me.. I could cram that in an Elise, right? ;)

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
You can't cram an MP62 with the intercooler into the Elise as you don't have room for the intercooler. Stock the Elise uses a different supercharger but some kits for the MP62 will work in the Elise.

San

·
Elise newb
342 Posts
You can't cram an MP62 with the intercooler into the Elise as you don't have room for the intercooler. Stock the Elise uses a different supercharger but some kits for the MP62 will work in the Elise.

San
Sure, just cut a hole in the deck lid and tell everyone it is your flux capacitor

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts

San

Thanks. I figured the intercooler could be positioned near the air intake or passenger side. 280rwhp sounds like a hoot.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
545 Posts

San
I iz engineer; make fit. LOL

Water:air intercooler, creative plumbing, sell intercooler parts? I spent too many years working on Fieros where you could install a supercharged V6 for relatively peanuts with water:air intercooling for not much more.. Fairly common to get 300+hp from $2-$3k in (used of course) parts (3800SC - Eaton M90). Don't find too many used Lotus superchargers in junkyards though; need to adjust my thinking! :) 300hp in a Fiero is FUN, I can't even imagine in a 1,000 lb lighter Lotus...

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
To be clear I meant you can't use the stock intercooler and associated parts in this kit in an Elise, unless you're going to do some major hacking and relocation. This kit is much better off in an Exige, as it was intended.

San

1 - 20 of 40 Posts