DVD/CD receiver with built-in amplifier
18 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels
CEA-2006 compliant
Motorized, retractable 7" LCD monitor with PulseTouch controls
Detachable control panel
White LED secondary display for use when monitor is retracted
Plays DVDs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, and MP3/WMA discs
Direct-touch DVD menu control
Bass Engine Plus: 4-channel time correction, 3-position high-/low-pass crossover, bass and treble center frequency control, subwoofer level and phase control
MediaXpander
iPersonalize
Controls XM or SIRIUS Satellite Radio
CD changer/TV tuner controls
Audio/video input
Backup camera input
Navigation input
Compatible with Alpine iPod interface adapter
Audio/video output
Front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
Digital output for optional surround-sound processor
MaxTune SQ AM/FM tuner
18 FM/6 AM presets
Wireless remote
DVD/CD frequency response: 5-20,000 Hz
DVD/CD signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB
FM sensitivity: 9.3 dBf

1 SPR-13S alpine component set for the front speakers

1 PDX-2.150 Alpine Amp

1 10w1v2- 8 JL audio 10 inch subwoofer

with a custom box fiberglassed behind the seats

custom plexiglassed box for the amp

and all the wires are included.

it sounded awesome btw!
won HIN 2007 Hottest Other Euro in Las Vegas

here are the pictures

selling for 2700 obo
must sell as a complete set.
let me know if your interested!

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
How much work does this require to install? I've been looking for something and this sounds sweet.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Adding a 10" sub to the cockpit of the elise does the trick for sound punch to the chest IMO. I'm not into making the fenders rattle on the car though......
I'm very happy with my JL10" Stealth Box. How do you think this setup compares..... I'm sure this sounds just as good..but I WONDER about the direction of sound (right behind your head) Can you desribe the sound. I'm just curious. Also, how many Cubic Feet of air space is in that box?

Did you have to cut the wiper blade handle to make that screen fold in and out on the head unit?

My amp fits behind my driver seat will that one?

It took me 3days to put mine together and replace the speakers all the way around. I really like my cables and wires looking clean... so it probably took longer than it should have. Seats came out and the center console becuase I mounted the amp behind the seat and replaced the rear speakers.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got it custom installed through a professional custom car shop, so i couldnt really tell you how hard it was to install... =\ so i would recommend that if your not familiar in sound system installation, you should get it done professionally.

i do suggest you get dynamat though once you do put it in, my car did not rattle one bit!

oh yeah...as you can see, the box for the amp comes with a lid that protects the plexiglass, if you guys were wondering =]

let me know if anyone is interested! =D

How much work does this require to install? I've been looking for something and this sounds sweet.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this setup sounded perfect!

this setup removed the blaupunkts in the front and replaces it with a component set which includes tweeters. (requires cutting)

the bass it produces is very clear behind your head and it bumps sharply, i listen to a lot of house music and it sounded perfect with this setup.

i have never heard the stealthbox before, but i can say that
the box behind the fiberglass looks just like the stealthbox in shape IMO
ill take pictures of everything that is included tomorrow.

with the head unit, it has an option to stay open, which i left on, because i like the way my wiper blade handles looked...if you want to open/close the unit, you would have to flip your handles up for a brief second so it would clear. but i didnt think it would be that big of a deal to change out IMO.

yes that can fit behind the seats and fits very nicely!
the pdx series amps are made to be stackable as well...i just decided to have them in a box in my trunk because they look very clean especially at night (the square in the middle glows blue) i was planning on getting a second one to power the next set of components for the rears (hence the empty space)

let me know if anyone has anymore questions!

thanks guys.

Adding a 10" sub to the cockpit of the elise does the trick for sound punch to the chest IMO. I'm not into making the fenders rattle on the car though......
I'm very happy with my JL10" Stealth Box. How do you think this setup compares..... I'm sure this sounds just as good..but I WONDER about the direction of sound (right behind your head) Can you desribe the sound. I'm just curious. Also, how many Cubic Feet of air space is in that box?

Did you have to cut the wiper blade handle to make that screen fold in and out on the head unit?

My amp fits behind my driver seat will that one?

It took me 3days to put mine together and replace the speakers all the way around. I really like my cables and wires looking clean... so it probably took longer than it should have. Seats came out and the center console becuase I mounted the amp behind the seat and replaced the rear speakers.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump for more pix

here are more pictures of it taken out of the car

i also noticed there is a blemish on the fiberglass resulting from the rubbing of the seats
here are the pictures..

keep in mind that once installed you cannot see the blemish at all cause the seats are in front of it. =]

let me know if you have any questions!

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
Dang that's an awesome setup... Too bad I rarely even turn my radio on otherwise I could have bought two (big) things from you :)

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
I have one of these....

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts