The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

I'm partaking of HK Fever's Exige / Elise CF 2010+ Rear Wing Blade & Uprights group buy. I have gloss full carbon uprights and blade en route. I plan on replacing my current stock, non-carbon fiber blade, with the incoming carbon fiber unit.

This will leave me with a pair of gloss carbon fiber uprights and the stock non-carbon fiber blade. While this setup will make for great garage art, I would like to sell it if it makes sense.

The stock blade is painted Graphite Grey, but has been wrapped in matte black vinyl. Both the paint and vinyl wrap were professionally done and are in excellent condition.

So, if you're interested in a MY'10+ Exige wing (which also fits on Elise) that consists of brand new, aftermarket, gloss carbon fiber uprights and a stock "used" non carbon fiber wing element / blade finished in matte black vinyl (over Graphite Grey) let me know and we can figure something out.

I'll post more pictures tomorrow...

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, I've got three replies. I'll respond to all via PM. In the spirit of full disclosure though, the Group Buy parts won't be here for a while. I'll get an ETA on those, so I can provide better timing to the potentially interested parties.

Thx!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts