The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: New "Exide" stock Battery (SOLD)

Sold

I have a brand new "Exide" stock Battery that came out of my new Exige S from day one for sale. Its perfect if you want a battery to replace the stock black one that leaks. $38 local pick up only (Basking Ridge NJ) because of the weight. PM me if interested.

Exide.JPG

·
Registered
440 Posts
This battery holds quite well...
Left interior light on for two days and car started with one push... no problem. :clap:
... yet heavy... :no:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Is there anywhere online where we can get a replacment for the OEM Battery. Mine is dying i think. Alarm goes off, and the Battery indicator on the dash flickers at idle. When RPMS are up the flicker goes away. I don't think it's holding a charge. I also run an amp for my stereo, so i prob. use a little more juice.
I've searched everywhere. I don't want to go to the dealer, since they tend to be a bit more expensive.
Thnx.

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
I have a brand new "Exide" stock Battery that came out of my new Exige S from day one for sale. Its perfect if you want a battery to replace the stock black one that leaks. $38 local pick up only (Basking Ridge NJ) because of the weight. PM me if interested.

View attachment 81889
Sorry to be off topic, but we have the same car; and we're both from Jersey. Nice.

Q

·
0 Posts
I have a battery like this in Orlando, if anyone is interested. Removed it the day the car arrive.

Just finished trickle charging it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts