The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: 7/21/08. SOLD. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST....

Sorry for the cross-listing (this is also listed in the general "for sale" forum), but in case anyone locally needs a replacement base front wheel....

As part of a deal relating to some warranty coverage for my car, Lotus is giving me a brand-new, in the box, base (non-LSS) 5.5"x16" 8-spoke front wheel. The retail price from my local Lotus dealer is $514.94. I only want to get enough cash from the deal to replace some damaged aftermarket parts, so I am asking $350 plus shipping for the wheel. The photo below was taken by my local dealer and is the very same wheel that is for sale.

Best,
Twin

New Lotus Wheel for Sale 4.JPG

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP. Still for sale.

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
So when are we going to see you out there again?
It sounds like you are getting her back up and running?

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, I was "out there" this morning. Okay, okay, I was only there to lend a set of spare Pagid pads to another Lotus owner, but I did stop by PIR this morning to check out the scene. My little Lotus will back on the road soon. Most everything is bolted back on the car, and she'll be as good as new (she should be -- Lotus is replacing everything from the motor backwards, even though the extent of the damage was surprisingly small. That only became clear once the clam was removed. Soon, the short answer is "soon". Hopefully soon... :panic::nanner2::panic:

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP. Still for sale.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP: Price now lowered to $299 plus shipping.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUMP. Still for sale.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP. Still for sale.

·
Registered