The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: New Turbo system and New E153 transaxle conversion

New Stafford Engineering Turbo system and E153 transaxle conversion.

Turbo system complete with chargecooler. This is by far the best turbo system available for these cars.

E153 conversion is complete with new LSD transaxle, HD axles ,Mounts ,clutch, etc.---------------------------------------SOLD

The components will be ready in about one week. It has been in production for about 6 weeks. Great opportunity to get these without the long wait.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Are you using the E153 with the 2ZZ? Did I missing something? Did you fab a new bell housing with a smaller diameter as well as custom axles? I know its a much stronger transmission but nothing is compatible between the federal Elise and the MKII MR2/Camry hardware.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Are you using the E153 with the 2ZZ? Did I missing something? Did you fab a new bell housing with a smaller diameter as well as custom axles? I know its a much stronger transmission but nothing is compatible between the federal Elise and the MKII MR2/Camry hardware.
It's been covered over on mm for a while now.

E153 Transmission

·
Registered
261 Posts
Thanks LordZ Awesome stuff.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
np, I read both boards daily. If you don't read mm you will be missing alot of tech info. Just FYI. It's not for everyone though. ;)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All those parts are included, full bolt in conversion

·
shay2nak
25,128 Posts
np, I read both boards daily. If you don't read mm you will be missing alot of tech info. Just FYI. It's not for everyone though. ;)
yeah, it's only for the most hardcore Lotus enthusiasts. ;)

·
Vendor
3,463 Posts
All those parts are included, full bolt in conversion
So full conversion kit + trans is how much? Sorry if I don't want to wade through 22 pages of stuff.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TRANSAXLE SOLD
TURBO SYSTEM AVAILABLE

FS: New Turbo system and New E153 transaxle conversion

New Stafford Engineering Turbo system and E153 transaxle conversion.

Turbo system complete with chargecooler. This is by far the best turbo system available for these cars.

E153 conversion is complete with new LSD transaxle, HD axles ,Mounts ,clutch, etc.---------------------------------------SOLD

The components will be ready in about one week. It has been in production for about 6 weeks. Great opportunity to get these without the long wait.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts