Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*These are SOLD, thanks folks*

Unfortunately, I no longer have my Lotus. I am liquidating my extra parts, as well as parts I never had the chance to install (I amassed a lot of projects that never made it onto the car).

I have a new, unused DDM HID Kit (55W, H1, 6000K), along with the slim mounting brackets, as well as a new, unused Dual (Hi/Low) Angel Eyes Kit for sale (several pictures below). (FYI, the Dual Angel Eyes kit will only fit if your car does not have the updated sun shade rings on the upper lights, from what I understand.)

My intention was to do the full HID and Angel Eyes conversion, but I never made it around to installing them. The original HID box, as well as the Angel Eyes mailing envelope, was never even opened before I took the pictures.

HID Kit: SOLD
Angel Eyes Kit: SOLD
Both: SOLD

I will cover the PayPal fees and shipping to the lower 48 states (coming from Tampa Bay). Depending on payment time, I will aim to turnaround same day and will PM tracking number as soon as I have it. Please message me with any questions, or for my phone number to discuss.

Thanks,
Jason

Angel Eyes Installed (NOT my car): (Credit goes to LotusTalk Forum members)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.