The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price: $2,200 shipped

Unfortunately my Lotus Elise is up for sale and so must go these wheels. I had these Work Meister S1R wheels custom made for the Lotus Elise which took about 6 months to get here from Japan. They were taken out of box to inspect only and the Work stickers were put on the wheels.

You will get the following below:

2 x Work Meister S1R 16x7 + 37mm A Disk, 4x100 (Front) - $1100
2 x Work Meister S1R 17x8 + 42mm O Disk, 4x100 (Rear) - $1340
4 x .190 Black Watch Racing Spacers (equates to about 5mm) -$100
4 x Hub Centric Rings 60.1 to 56.6 - $20

I have receipt for the wheels if you should need them too. Feel free to PM or email me at [email protected].

Below is the actual image of one of the wheel. I was bored and decided to do some still product photography. I can provide more photos when requested.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The place I ordered them from said because of the way the wheel sits, you need spacers for the wheels to clear.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
What is the weight of the fronts and rear?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong but the centers appear to be cast and not forged. The rims are likley forged but not the centers. Explains the weight and the need for spacers and hub centrics. If you were told these were forged wheels I'd say you were misled.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Correct me if I'm wrong but the centers appear to be cast and not forged. The rims are likley forged but not the centers. Explains the weight and the need for spacers and hub centrics. If you were told these were forged wheels I'd say you were misled.
You are correct. According their site:

The WORK Meister S1R is a two piece construction wheel, using low pressure cast center disk with a spun forged step rim barrel.

·
Registered
391 Posts
You are correct. According their site:

The WORK Meister S1R is a two piece construction wheel, using low pressure cast center disk with a spun forged step rim barrel.
Makes sense. They are nice looking wheels. I'd love to see some pics of them on a Lotus.

·
Registered
285 Posts
They do look nice. Would make a good extra street set but if you want looks and not too concerned with weight, you might as well go for 17/18. Google "lotus WORK Meister" and click on images. There are pics of a yellow elise with these on.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Although not my car and slightly different model, this was the car that made me want to get these wheels:

·
Premium Member
373 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Nice wheels. They are possibly 18r and 17f on the yellow car.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts