The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here's another brand new product I'm selling because of personal reasons. Bottom line I need to scale way back on my projects as I have mentioned in another for sale thread :-(

I ordered it in silver and went with the 19% reduction. To get all the specifics here's the link https://www.inokinetic.com/lotus/ultimate-shiftr111-package

Here's a picture of everything. All components are in perfect condition!

Purchased in May 2019; Price 1800.00 shipped to lower 48 states

Thanks for looking
Rich

Attachments

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the delayed response.
Mussler has the opportunity to purchase first since he offered to pay without hesitation.

If the deal falls through, then I will go down the list in order for those who offered to pay.

Thanks
Rich

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Please PM
He can't PM as he only has one post. Please ensure you take the proper precautions (no matter who you deal with).

San

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
This is a great deal. I would’ve jumped all over it if if I didn’t just order it yesterday.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Will do. I'm going to clarify the pecking order once again.

Thx
GLWS. Hopefully you'll be able to get back on the mod train soon.

San

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If Mussler doesn't get back to me by 8:00pm this evening, then I'm going to offer it to someone who PM'd me that came after Mussler but before everyone else who wanted it. If the person who PM'd doesn't want it, then I will go down the line in the order of the public posts.

I'm trying to be fair to all who want the product but shouldn't have to wait days to find out, hence the reason for the 8:00p deadline given to Mussler.

Stay tuned.
Thank you
Rich

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks Rich!

I'm still ready when you are. But as its been mentioned, I can not PM yet, my apologizes.

Just let me know how you'd like to handle further communication and payment. My Paypal is [email protected]

- Aaron

1 - 17 of 17 Posts