The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These started life as the original Nitron GT-3 triples and then I sent them to Ralph at V2 to make them the excellent shocks they are today.

• Custom valved and sprung by Ralph at V2
  • 1 Season on them since last service at V2
  • Converted to single spring (tender spring setup replaced for better track performance)
  • 500/700 spring rates
  • Ideal for cars that see track use and Elise or Exige with no or "standard" aero packages. Still very "steetable" for the dual purpose cars.
  • Come with the required front shock mounts

In the 2012 season (I didn't compete in 2013 season), I earned multiple track records and placed first in the region with these shocks. Hat off to V2 and Ralph for getting them dialed in!

These shocks retail for $4300 new from sector.

They are not beauty queens, but they are perfectly functional and mechanically ready for another couple seasons before rebuild is suggested. The picture below is current.

They do not come with canister saddles. They do come with the original (and required) front upper shock mounts.

Rather than doing the typical 50% discount for second hand track parts ($2150), I'd take an even $2,000 shipped ground to the lower 48 for these. International and Alaska/Hawaii shipping is fine, but will need more dollars for shipping charges.

Can paypal phil at boefabrication dot com

Happy to answer questions.

Phil

Attachments

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Darn. Just left Phil a voicemail about these. Guess when you snooze you lose.

Anyways Phil I still have a couple more questions if you get a minute

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOLD

These are sold. Sorry for late notice. I guess they were too cheap, as they sold in about 5 minutes... :p

Thanks for the interest... They're off to a new home this week:up:

Phil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts