The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Cleaning out the shop!

I am selling a set of Nitron Single shocks with Medium 525/620 spring rates which are optimal for most elise or exige setups. these include helper springs and bushings.

Shocks were used for 8 track events and are in great shape!

I think they are over $2000 new.

PM me a fair offer!

Robb

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sold!

·
Elige, Evora, Rossion
292 Posts
Congratulations on the sale. You wouldn't happen to know other people selling these shocks?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I say good luck !!
This guy sold me oil cooler that leaked... And never responded to me when I tried to contact him. Buyer beware:(
Bob-
I absolutely responded! I thought you figured it out and did not write back. Please check your PM's. It was months ago. Cooler was perfect when left here.

Even though you would rather publicly bash someone rather than try and reach out to me in a civilized manner I will still be glad to help you out.

I will resend. Try responding this time

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
85 Posts
Bob-
I absolutely responded! I thought you figured it out and did not write back. Please check your PM's. It was months ago. Cooler was perfect when left here.

Even though you would rather publicly bash someone rather than try and reach out to me in a civilized manner I will still be glad to help you out.

I will resend. Try responding this time
Robb,

My intent was not to bash you but to contact you,

Sorry

·
Elige, Evora, Rossion
292 Posts
If anybody knows where I can pick up a set of these or similar model, please let me know. (I know I can buy them new, to pre-empt a possible funny reply.)
Thank you. Number 917-664-5651

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts