The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
With the British pound at $1.38 ($1.45 now), I just bought a pair from eliseparts.com a couple weeks ago. They almost look too nice to put on the exterior of the car...

·
Registered
542 Posts
pm sent...no response
like said above, with the exchange rates, a new can be purchased for about 1600 delivered which might be making it more difficult for you to move these at your current asking price

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
the "pro" has the eibach springs - i belive (but not sure) the eliseparts ones do not have that spring combination - which is the prefered combination if you are tracking. - by the time you buy and change out springs.... thats actaully a good asking price.

·
Registered
645 Posts
the "pro" has the eibach springs - i belive (but not sure) the eliseparts ones do not have that spring combination - which is the prefered combination if you are tracking. - by the time you buy and change out springs.... thats actaully a good asking price.
Plus 1 free bump

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pm sent...no response
like said above, with the exchange rates, a new can be purchased for about 1600 delivered which might be making it more difficult for you to move these at your current asking price
I don't remember seeing a pm from you unless it was just a joke of an offer, I just delete those and don't respond. Post it up of how and how long of a wait for the $1600 delivered. I'm not in any hurry to sell them as they are boxed in my trailer and are good spares for me at the track should I or anyone I know have an issue.:shrug:

·
Registered
542 Posts
My comment wasn't ment to be rude or devalue your asking price. I will refrain from making further pricing comments in your thread but if you want to possibly discuss your asking price give me a pm and maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Actually, the Eliseparts.com ones I ordered did have the Eibach springs for the price I paid, and were delivered within about a week of ordering using standard post shipping. If you don't want the Eibach springs, you can get standard Nitron springs in any spring rate you'd like for a discount from what I paid.

Nitron springs in any spring rate you choose were £ 1,020.00 ($1428), whereas the "pro" version with Eibach springs were £ 1,115.00 ($1561). Shipping was another £46, which is $65, but express options are also available.

John

·
Registered
679 Posts
Are you interested in trades? I have my stock suspension that I'm trying to get rid of.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I made you an offer.
I didnt think it was a joke so I hope you dont.
If it was, I am sorry
but please let me know either way.
thanks

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
[economy 101]You can't ask more money for a used item than a brand new one. Unless that item is truly special/rare or has some unusual demand for it[/economy 101]

Last time I ordered from Elisparts, Geary was awesome and package arrived within a week! :bow:

I think any offer over 1000$ should be taken seriously. My ,02$. Sorry for the OP, but you got screwed by the economy. :shrug:

·
Registered
243 Posts
My offer of $1400 was refused. I think thats a very fair offer.
My offer still stands.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
My offer of $1400 was refused. I think thats a very fair offer.
My offer still stands.
Well I understand why he refused, those were over 2000$ not long ago.

But that was before the pound lost its value.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts