1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: SOLD SOLD SOLD NorCal: 2006 artic silver Exige -- Koldfire 270

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD
2006 Lotus Exige
41,1xx miles
PRICE: SOLD
located in the SF bay area

This car starts right up every time, and idles beautifully. A/C blows cold, basically, EVERYTHING works!! (I read a few for sale posts of people selling with rough idles, or hard starts, or problems... )

Oil changed every 3k miles, as well as before any AutoX, I do about 8 a year.
Annual service done at Dietsch Werks San Jose. Oil Changes done by me, or Dietsch Werks.

Engine:
07 Lotus Exige S/C w/intercooler etc (there is a thread on this build on the site)
Cup intake
KoldFire 270 tune
Upgraded clutch (ACT, I need to look up the exact model)
lightened flywheel (I can look up the make and model)
Gpan V2 Baffled Oil Pan
custom clutch-pedal stop (limits throw of clutch pedal, 5 min to put in or remove)
Oil line recall completed
Forged radiator
engine mount inserts
Taller 6th gear
CatchCans (again, need to look up brand)

BRAKES:
ebc ultimax rotors
Pagid pads
SS brake lines

SUSPENSION
half link kit
Nitron Singles
V2 control arms

OTHER
C/F front lip with plinth removed
AC resistor pack replaced, and relocated to avoid future corrosion
08 Exige full mohawk roof.
Rotas wrapped in R888s
HID headlight kit
backup camera
Clarion stereo with bluetooth & ipod hook up.
Lightweight battery (oddessy style, will look up the brand, with Sector mount&cut-off)
StarShield (brand new on front and rear clam)
Has soft-top mounting hardware installed in clam
Harness bar camera mount

I feel like I'm forgetting some stuff, but you get the idea. It's very well maintained car, just hop in, and go. Great for around town, or at an AutoX/HPDE.

Pictures (Sorry I'm not great with a camera)

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What city in the Bay Area are you located in?
I'm in Marin county. Small town just outside of San Rafael. I tried to send you my number and more exact location via private message, but it seems that is disabled for your user.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm in Marin county. Small town just outside of San Rafael. I tried to send you my number and more exact location via private message, but it seems that is disabled for your user.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Yeah, sorry. I am fairly new to the blog (joined in November), and I guess they do not allow PM's until you have posted at least 10 times.

I was also wondering if you have the original rims from this car. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, sorry. I am fairly new to the blog (joined in November), and I guess they do not allow PM's until you have posted at least 10 times.

I was also wondering if you have the original rims from this car. Thanks for your time.
I do have them, buried in our storage unit They are in perfect condition, wrapped in Continental DWSs

any chance you can post the link of the build you mentioned.

thanks
The thread is here

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm in Cali as well. How do you go about smogging it?
Icy - The tune has the readiness codes required, the factory catylic converter is still installed, and the S/C is a factory part. So smog has not been an issue.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Getting close to finding the se7en. I'm open to offers via PM.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sale pending (deposit made)

Has the car been in any accident? I've seen this car personally in a body shop in South Bay for clam work.
Car has never been in an accident, and holds a clean title. A few years back it had a small "spider-web" crack on the rear clam, which was fully repaired. Unless you are recalling seeing it from several years ago?? you may be thinking of the wrong car.

All maintenance and repairs has been disclosed to the perspective buyer.

-JM

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
I have my car at a body shop in Southbay right now getting a paint job done and removing scratches. It is the same color as this one, maybe you saw mine. Nice job on the supercharger btw. I am planning on doing the same thing next month. I am just waiting on parts.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.