The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
all parts listed show price shipped. i don't have paypal so money orders are the way i will be selling (slow i know but all i can do) email me at [email protected] with any questions you have, include a phone number if necessary i can give you a call. i've got bills to pay so this stuff needs to go, if i'm askin too much for somethin make me an offer. keep in mind i don't check this board often so my email is the best way to check with me. i will update this post and edit it as items sell, so there won't be any confusion on availability. thanks

ITEMS SOLD THRU EMAIL CONFIRMED PAYMENT SENT ARE AS FOLLOWS
PLEASE LMK IF I HAVE MADE ANY MISTAKES OR IF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR MIND. THANKS

Mike S. : 2 flag emblems and valve stem caps
Todd T: black tow hook
Scott Z. : shift boot (SHIPPED)
Merrit: type 1 watch (SHIPPED)
Adam: Rubber dash pads.

(the above members have or will soon be confirming that payment is on its way items are sold. email me if i have made any mistakes. thanks again!

used center caps the pair, cracked and crappy $20.00 shipped or send me a self addressed postage paid padded envelope and a $10.00 money order an their yours.

Key blanks for 06 and up elise or exige, 3 available $20.00ea shipped

flag badges. new, 2 AVAIL (TWO SOLD)avail $13.00 ea shipped

brand new gas cap cover stock. $120.00 shipped

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm in 2nd for the JVC

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you guys move fast! emails responded to. i even checked the im's please send me an email to request sale of parts. [email protected] i will post updates soon. but email is the easiest way to keep track and then i will update the thread stating what has been sold/spoken for. thanks all.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Silver sector111 micro mirror brand new never opened. $75.00 shipped

Thats so mine!!!

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
I might suggest people proceed cautiously while we figure out why someone is using 3 different member names from this computer. It may be perfectly legitimate. I will update when I learn more.

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
Hmmmm, yeah, who are you and how do we know you won't cash our money order and never hear from you? I want the ladies watch, and would prefer to use a method to track you, like ebay or paypal, or something.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yes there are two of us that currently live together. and our prior roommate is prob the third member name. (he's a subaru guy but was on this board time to time!) i just joined to use my name to sell these parts my friend has been sitting on! no BS i have messaged the moderator. we just want to sell these parts and my friend didn't want his name out there! thanks all. i have replied to all emails. and checked im's, this is not a scam just honestly selling parts. :up: to the mods for looking out. wish some other forums i've been screwed out of money on did the same thing.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
My questions have been answered to my satisfaction. Good luck with your sale.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.