The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Second attempt at this thread. The first had messed up photos due to the forum running some ancient forum software that just displays images at their 1:1 pixel size.

Hi,

As the title indicates, I am located in New York City and have a set of Lotus Elise OEM 8-spoke wheels in black. They are wrapped in Yokohama AD07 tires, I haven't measured the treat yet but the fronts are at least 50%, the rears need replacement and one of the rears has a slow leak.

I am willing to deliver free within the 5 boroughs if need be, or farther for a fee.

The wheel condition is 8/10. There are some very minor chips of the sort that are inevitable through normal use.

I am looking for $600.

Cheers
Adam

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
As the title indicates, I am located in New York City and have a set of Lotus Elise OEM 8-spoke wheels in black. They are wrapped in Yokohama AD07 tires...I am looking for $600.

Cheers
Adam
Adam:

Do you know if these will fit a 2007 Exige S? I'm looking for a set of wheels for my track tires.

Steve

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
16" front, 17" rear. I'm not certain of the width as I've never concerned myself with it, but I believe it's the same on all Elise wheels.

Steve, Glenmoore, PA is 2.5 hours from me. If we could meet in between (e.g. Trenton, NJ) maybe we can work something out without a shipper.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes. I'm currently on the Sport wheels which are an inch wider in the front. I run 205s in the front and 5.5 inch rims are not ideal for that size tire. They would probably fit, but would alter the contact patch more than I would like.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Money will be changing hands Saturday morning! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts