The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling the OE Cup holder assembly out of my '08 Exige. P/N: A120U0065J. $238 on Lotus Garage.

As seen in the photo, there are a few nicks on the underside which were incurred while removing a very stubborn rivet. Not visible when installed.

Pretty sure this thing has never actually held any cups so it's still a virgin too.

SOLD

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Just so you know, and before anyone gets on your case. Lowtush is offering an OEM equivalent for $125 for the single, and $150 for the double cup holder, machined out of Aluminum and a pretty accurate recreation of the OEM design.

You might want to reconsider your pricing on that a little. However, your's is available right now, and his is still in the being made stage and won't be finished for a couple of months.

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f95/cup-holder-group-buy-193962/

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Thanks for sharing the under-side shot! I'd only seen them from the top but was 99% sure that it was the same Igus brand slide I have sitting here in front of my computer.. I was right.. :) I use the stuff at work, it's great and costs about $5 for this length, maybe $15 with the 2 slide carriages. Seems to be Igus Drylin NW 17 or 27 (17mm or 27mm wide) I think I might use it to make myself a cup holder or something else 'slidey'. :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for sharing the under-side shot! I'd only seen them from the top but was 99% sure that it was the same Igus brand slide I have sitting here in front of my computer.. I was right.. :) I use the stuff at work, it's great and costs about $5 for this length, maybe $15 with the 2 slide carriages. Seems to be Igus Drylin NW 17 or 27 (17mm or 27mm wide) I think I might use it to make myself a cup holder or something else 'slidey'. :)
Yeah, the slide part is quite nice. Very smooth. Thanks for the info in case I need something "slidey" too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts