The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PENDING SALE - WILL UPDATE THREAD IF DEAL DOES NOT GO THROUGH OTHERWISE CONSIDER THESE SOLD

I'm selling the original seats out of my S240. Roughly 14k miles on these. Extremely minimal wear - OEM condition with absolutely no tears, blemishes or holes cut. Rails are NOT included with the seats.

$2200 shipped anywhere in the US via UPS ground. Will only sell these as a pair.

·
Registered
4 Posts
did you even look at the pictures? lol
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I did. Take a look at the seats on this page as an example: Sparco USA

Can you tell if those support a crotch strap or not? It's pretty much impossible to tell because the hole is thin, but they all do. Hence I asked as I don't own a Lotus to know this, but may be interested in the seats for a different car project.

What a welcome to this forum!

Tim

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I did. Take a look at the seats on this page as an example: Sparco USA

Can you tell if those support a crotch strap or not? It's pretty much impossible to tell because the hole is thin, but they all do. Hence I asked as I don't own a Lotus to know this, but may be interested in the seats for a different car project.

What a welcome to this forum!

Tim
These seats do not support a 5/6 point belt unless you cut a hole. Sector111 sells a grommet (here: 5th Point Seat Grommet for seats) if you'd like to do that. These do not have removable bottom cushions like most fixed back seats. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Vladski - thanks for that info and the link. Unfortunately, I think I'll pass on the seats. I have some fiberglass seat shells that require upholstery and am trying to avoid that by buying ready-to-go seats, so I'd prefer to not have to cut a hole in a set like yours.

All the best in getting a seller. I bet some Miata owner would love to have these. If you haven't already, you could try posting in one of their forums (I'm not in that crowd, so can't tell you which sites in particular).

Tim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts