The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale

OEM diffuser. Sprayed black with Krylon paint. Exhaust hole is covered with plate made by 2Bular which i bought per Blackwatch.

$175 + shipping (I'm located in 10017).

See pic's underneath. The unpainted part is invisible when diffuser is on the car.

Enrico

Attachments

·
Registered
821 Posts
shipped price to 79707 (midland, TX)?

can u email pic to my username @gmail.com

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stupid, forgot to include pricing: $175 + shipping. Added to original post.
I spray painted the underside of the diffuser fully and the topside to the extent it's visible when it attached to the car.
I didn't take the silicon edging of the car, I simply spray painted over it because it's a major pain in the ass to take it off the diffuser.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was painted with Krylon Fusion Spray Paint in Jan 2008, which indeed is approx $5 a can: Discount Art Supplies | Craft Supplies | Art Supply Store Online | MisterArt.com
I cleaned the diffuser thoroughly with ammonia so it was clean before I painted it in Jan 2008. The paint holds up fine until now, in wet and heated track conditions.
I only spraid two layers of new paint last month over the silicon edging which lost some chips of paint. That was a 10 min effort, no need to take the diffuser of for that just use an old newspaper to block paint hitting your clam, which is not too bad after almost 1.5 year of driving/tracking the car.

I'll take pictures of my diffuser tomorrow morning when I'll swing by my garage, will probably post them after I've watched Chelsea-Barcelona.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Added pic's in OP.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oops, sorry my bad, i'm not a native english speaker, it's indeed covered.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts