The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

I have recently upgraded my Elise with CF and would like to sell my OEM:

-Door shell's (will not include any of the assembly or glass)
-Engine cover (without grilles)
-Door steps

Make an offer. I am looking to get rid of these quickly. Shipping will be exspensive in most situations, considering my location and I will take that into account when figuring a fair price.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I have recently upgraded my Elise with CF and would like to sell my OEM:

-Door shell's (will not include any of the assembly or glass)
-Engine cover (without grilles)
-Door steps

Make an offer. I am looking to get rid of these quickly. Shipping will be exspensive in most situations, considering my location and I will take that into account when figuring a fair price.
What IS your location? What color? what condition (ie perfectly usable as is or will require repainting)?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What IS your location? What color? what condition (ie perfectly usable as is or will require repainting)?
My appology, I should have added the color to the post. They are Storm Ti(no painting required). I will be posting pics once I have them completely disassembled. Everything is in perfect condition. The only reason I am selling them is because I now have them in CF. I am trying to sell these as I don't want to just get rid of them. However, storage here is far to exspensive to keep them. I will be VERY fair on my price. I live in Honolulu, HI. Shipping is from 96815.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have doorpanels??
Also how much for door sills
The door panels (leather panel), door assembly, and windows will be used in my project and therefore are not available. Give me what you think is a fair price for the sills, door, engine lid or what ever you guys would like. I am not trying to rip anyone off. However, I am trying to offset some of the cost of the install.

·
Registered
853 Posts
PM for the Door Shells and the engine lid cover. Thanks.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No go on DOOR SILLS ??

100 shipped
Not sure yet, sorry. I have been working on getting everything uninstalled. Should be done very shortly from now but they need them as a template to install the new doors. I know your not interested in the doors but one person would like all the goods. I don't want to tell any of you that they are sold until they really are but I'm more partial to the person who has offered to buy everything right now. I will let everyone know when it is uninstalled.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UPDATE:

-Door panels are sold: Thanks for your patience.
-Door sills pending
-Someone please buy my engine lid!!! I will sell for cheap.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts