The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've finally come around to the fact that putting these on the rear of my Exige is just too expensive to do properly, so it's time to sell them. I did have them on the car for a whole 10 miles for testing, but you can consider them NEW. The pads haven't even been out of the box because I was going to use street pads.

The kit includes the following:

- 7624 Motorsport caliper (2) £1,358.29
- 98F adapter plates (2) £668
- Pagid RS14 brake pads (2) £346
- OEM stainless Goodridge brake hoses (2) $98
- All hardware and loctite

Retail on this set is $2903 + shipping, but they are no longer available from any vendor at any price.

My price is $2500 shipped/insured to a business OBO.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Brakes are located in Missouri and will be listed across several forums/markets.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess I forgot to mention that these are a direct bolt-on for the front of any S2 Elise/Exige, no other modifications necessary.

These brakes, and a slightly different version have appeared on the Cup 190, Cup 240, Cup 255, Cup 260, Sprint, GT3 Concept, 265E, 270E, Club Racer, Scura/Stealth, 240R, and various supercharged cars from 2008 on.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another thing I forgot to mention is that they are a direct bolt-on, but you'll need a 308mm front rotor instead of the stock 288mm. You don't have to break the bank on these and get the 2-piece version, the 1-piece works just fine.

And lastly, the stainless lines require you to remove the front clam to install (if you have an Exige), but I have adapters that will allow you to use your stock brake lines with them if you don't want to do that. They are only $58.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts