The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
hello
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: oem rotors (sold)

I have a pair of oem brake discs for sale that came out the back of my car. I had them on for about 7k miles and then upgraded to aftermarket rotors. The rotors show no measurable wear on my caliper and appear to be in great condition. I was keeping them as backup for my lotus, but I am cleaning up my place and decided to sell some stuff to save some room.

Lotus garage lists them new for ~$500 a pair at:
Lotus Garage - Brake Discs & Calipers

I am considering *SOLD* shipped for the pair. I live in the bay area for potential local arrangements.

Attaching a couple of photos:

Attachments

·
hello
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I had some people ask me about shipping costs. The package will be 30lbs and shipping can vary depending on the destination and speed.

To simplify things I can go for SOLD shipped anywhere in the continental US by UPS ground. For other options, please pm me.

·
hello
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rotor width

I was asked for pictures with the rotor width, so I am attaching them here including my caliper reading. Both seem to be close to ~26mm to me, which as I understand is the stock rotor width when new.

Attachments

·
hello
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
All pms replied. There is a sale going on, if for some reason it fails I will get back to people in the order messages were received.

SOLD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts