The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling the OEM wheels and tires from a 2007 Exige S. The wheels are in excellent condition and the tires are in very good condition. I drove on them for a couple thousand miles and then started using them just for the occasional autox. They have been rebalanced once and the wheels were cleaned and waxed often and the tires were cleaned and coated with silicone protectant often.

From what I’ve seen, the going rate seems to be about $1800 (plus s/h), but I am negotiable and willing to take offers. I am located in Las Vegas, NV and would prefer local pickup.

Pictures are below.

**** NEW PRICE = $1700 ****

·
Registered
560 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just modified the price. I was wondering why I just got two people pm'ing me with the same offer of 1600 and then I went back and realized that I put 1600 instead of 1800. I apologize. It really was a typo.

For those of you who just offered 1600, that may wind up being the price but I want to wait and see how it goes for a few days (or until I get a local pickup offer of 1800). I don't mind shipping the wheels but I just want to see if I get any local pickup offers first.

·
Registered
997 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
I saw your car posted for sale on Norm Baker's website. Hopefully, you got your asking price!:wave:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The sale I had pending just fell through, so these are back up for sale.

I got info over the weekend on box sizes and cost so that I can estimate shipping. I'll go through all the pm's I received and send shipping estimates but I am still giving higher priority to anybody who wants to come pick them up.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts