The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale: Ohlins double adjustable sport suspension.

$1400 Sold

Total mileage is less than 2000 miles! As far as I know this suspension was offered by Sector111 for while. Now they only offer Ohlins d/a track. The spring rates are 200 lbs front and 343 lbs rear. The ride is far superior to stock, base or LSS. It is the best street suspension for an Elise I experienced. It could also be used for an occasional track day on AD07s.

PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Where abouts in Norcal are you located?

·
Registered
222 Posts
You say could be used for an occasional track day on AD07s, what about on R-comps like A048s/R888s? Would the tires overcome the suspension?

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As this is primarily a street suspension for an occasional track use, there is a bit too much lean for my taste on grippier tires. The way I see it, this is an ideal suspension for somebody who drives their Lotus daily and does a few track days per year.

·
Registered
222 Posts
PM'd

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello,

Why are you selling the dampers? Did you upgrade? Do the LSS springs fit on these Dampers? I ask a lot of questions?

·
Premium Member
4,702 Posts
For sale: Ohlins double adjustable sport suspension.

$1400 Sale Pending...

Total mileage is less than 2000 miles! As far as I know this suspension was offered by Sector111 for while. Now they only offer Ohlins d/a track. The spring rates are 200 lbs front and 343 lbs rear. The ride is far superior to stock, base or LSS. It is the best street suspension for an Elise I experienced. It could also be used for an occasional track day on AD07s.

PM me if you are interested.

Nick,

I could be wrong but those spring rates don't sound right? Aren't they 325/425?

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As far as I know, those would be the springs for Ohlins Track coilovers. Ohlins Sport had a bit softer springs - 35/60 Nm (or 200/343) if I remember.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts