The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Set of Ohlins double adjustable dampers for sale, no leaks. I purchased these from another LT member about three years ago after one had been rebuilt. I believe that these were the Lotus version (that is what I was told by the original seller) and am posting photos of the S/N if it is of interest. I have had nothing but great use from these, but went the Nitrons route for stiffer springs.

PM me with any questions.

For those who asked, spring rates are 325/475 F-R.

Andy

Attachments

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Additional photos:

Attachments

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Two more:

Attachments

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Do you know the spring rates for the springs that are on them? How many miles and have they ever been revavled?

Would they include everything needed for install?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ross, they are 325/425, the same rate that is in the Cup cars OEM setup. I decoded the S/N's on the springs to be sure (take last digit which shows Nm and multiply by 5.74 to get lb rates. The fronts show 57 and rears 74, which translates to 328 and 426).

The shocks were not revalved in my ownership, which is less than 10,000 miles. There is a notation on one that it was worked on by a race shop in California, which the OP told me about. They were off an Exige with less than 20,000 miles when I got them.

All the hardware that was used to get them on and off is with the shocks. I had V2 Motorsports (Ralph P) take them off last week.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wasn't in a hurry to sell, still not, but bump.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts