The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold

Flat bottom design improves Elige ingress / egress. Looks cool too. Measures 320mm (12.6") wide and 290mm (11.4") tall with no dish. Anatomical grip is covered in black suede leather with a yellow centering stripe at the top of the rim. Includes standard horn button (i.e. not the Lotus one in the pic). You will need a hub to adapt to the Elige steering column.

Item is used, no rips or tears.

$165 shipped USPS in the ConUS

A picture says a thousand words...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Frank is the man! Def buy from him!

What are u up to now with that machine?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Item has sold to the first responder. Thanks guys.

Ha! Thanks Exiged.

Nothing hugely new for me at this point (just trying a new steering wheel) after all the BOE stuff last year, just want to to have a prolific track season this year and whup-up on more Porsches, Corvettes and Vipers, etc. my goal is ~15 track days in the Elise this year, break 2:00 mins (currently ~2:03 is my best) at HPR (our newest local track) and have a ton o' fun. I still need to mount up a pair of APR canards (wish there was a template) and I'm contemplating a carbon fiber wing element from HK Fever for my MY'10 Exige wing.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I would be all over it if it had an airbag.
Send your stock steering wheel to American Stitches and have them re-cover it in suede.

I'm likely going to do the same with the steering wheel from my newly acquired MkV R32. Just need do decide on blue or charcoal grey suede is all.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts