The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FIRST OFF: must have an 07+ model in order to make this work. Because i need your headlights as a swap.

Heres a one off only lotus in the World with these headlights. Im passing the torch for a small fee.

These headlights make the lotus look absolutely menacing at dusk or dawn. They are plug and play, and wired to the Parking lights. So all factory switches no aftermarket stuff needed.

Be unique. Pick these up.

One note: They used a black glue to anchor the rings down to the housings. Well thats come loose. But its really not noticable at all and makes ZERO visual difference when lite up. And its so minimal during the day when walking around it nobody has noticed it unless i point it out to them.

For that reason: the money has to be worth my time of removing the headlights again. So Essentially im basically giving these away at $250 + Shipping.

So no lowballing me on this one. Any lower than this and its not worth my time of having to remove the headlights again.

Remember the headlights come with ICE blue LED parking bulbs and 6k HID kit already installed. Essentially plug and play for you.

Some people were asking for close ups.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have any close up pics. with the glue? It is tough to gage when you say hardly noticeable.
Yeah i just remembered it the other day and just posted to avoid any disputes with them. I can try and take a close up pic tonight.

But its really not a big deal.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Boy these will be sold 5x over if i could sell them to 05-06 model guys.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Still considering... im waiting on the up close pic with the slightly loose glue part.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll try to get that up tonight.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Back up for sale^^^

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
FIRST OFF: must have an 07+ model in order to make this work. Because i need your headlights as a swap.

Heres a one off only lotus in the World with these headlights. Im passing the torch for a small fee.

These headlights make the lotus look absolutely menacing at dusk or dawn. They are plug and play, and wired to the Parking lights. So all factory switches no aftermarket stuff needed.

Be unique. Pick these up.

One note: They used a black glue to anchor the rings down to the housings. Well thats come loose. But its really not noticable at all and makes ZERO visual difference when lite up. And its so minimal during the day when walking around it nobody has noticed it unless i point it out to them.

For that reason: the money has to be worth my time of removing the headlights again. So Essentially im basically giving these away at $250 + Shipping.

So no lowballing me on this one. Any lower than this and its not worth my time of having to remove the headlights again.

Remember the headlights come with ICE blue LED parking bulbs and 6k HID kit already installed. Essentially plug and play for you.

Are you taking BMW Halo rings? boy you beat me to it I was going to be the first one to pull this off :wallbang: but my car is an '05 and taking the light lenses apart is a bitch and a half, well I guess I'll forgive you. I can always say a Willy did the Halo lights on an Elise/Exige first...

-Willie :D

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bizzump.

Added pics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts