The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - Thanks for the interest.

I have available a set of the original Anodized Silver LSS Wheels from an early 2005 Elise. Wheels are in nearly mint condition and I currently have them available without any tires mounted. I've had several people on the forum ask about these wheels previously when I was shopping for other rims so rather than sell to the fastest responder - which always seems arbitrary based on who is online at any given time - I'm willing to entertain offers. Just to avoid low-balling, I would not consider selling for under $1k. Center caps included.

Local buyer preferred as I don't really want to deal with shipping though I will consider it if necessary.

Feel free to let me know if this is poor forum etiquette vs. just establishing a price and letting the first response win.

Will post pictures once I get a chance to get some new ones but I think you can find images of these rims on LotusTalk that I've previously uploaded into the images area.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Close-ups of Nicks

And here are close-ups of the only 2 nicks that look like slight curb rash that I could find. These are both found on the 3rd wheel from the previous post.

Attachments

·
Registered
831 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think I could be interested in these. I am local as well.. depending on what No California means.

I live in the South Bay area.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To answer a couple questions:

o Wheels are 6.5 and 7.5
o I'm on the peninsula in Mountain View
o Sorry to those that aren't local but I really do prefer to keep it simple and since I have a few people interested nearby, the likelihood of me shipping these is pretty low

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Responded to the local PM's. Looking to close on these as soon as today. Current high offer at $1250.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts