1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Good luck. I haven't had any luck selling 4 brand new one's for $600

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
what is the surface covered in? is that melted rubber? I've been autocrossing in mine and I don't have the build up on the surface. Granted Autox doesn't generate near the same temps as track use. Is that was tracked A6s normally look like?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Good luck. I haven't had any luck selling 4 brand new one's for $600
First off, don't advertise your tires in this guy's thread?:wallbang:

Second, I've seen your threads. You have had a ton of PMs and offers, so stop whinning.

Third, maybe you haven't had any luck because you are selling 225s for both front and back. Nobody runs those sizes. The fronts will rub. Width is not the only issue, diameter is also. Spacers won't fix that. If anything they will push the tire out further so it rubs against the fender.

Fourth, you never cleared up how old your "brand new" tires are. You didn't give the full date code. Just saying 07 could mean they are from 2007 or made in the 7th week of 2009. Big difference.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what is the surface covered in? is that melted rubber? I've been autocrossing in mine and I don't have the build up on the surface. Granted Autox doesn't generate near the same temps as track use. Is that was tracked A6s normally look like?
Yes, that is OPR (other people's rubber). The amount of OPR depends on the the course used. These were used on the track (which they are great for).

These tires fit great on stock 17x7.5" wheels.

I'm open to reasonable offers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts