The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,
Updated posting to align with rules :).

Set of Panasport Racing Wheels for sale. Never used - never mounted. Asking $600 or best offer.

size: 13x6
bolt pattern: 4x95.3

See pictures below - PM if anyone has any questions or would like additional pictures.

Brian

Attachments

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Hi All,
Set of Panasport Racing Wheels for sale. Never used - never mounted. $600 on Ebay.

1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad. Take the time to actually make a decent for sale thread.

2. Pictures sell items/cars, please post pictures with for sale threads.

3. No "testing waters" threads, no "just wanting to see what I can get" threads, no "feeler" threads. Although it’s acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.

4. Discussion following the normal rules of the forums welcomed, but no comments on price allowed unless the OP specifically asks for it. Otherwise, take it to PMs.

5. If market place rules are not followed when posting a for sale thread, it will get deleted.

San

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Where are these located? What were they originally ordered for? Lotus Elan, Europa, Triumph. or what I'm actually asking is what will they fit without body mods?

Thanks,
Frank

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Frank, the wheel were originally intended to fit a Europa with the offset of 16 and this did not require modifications. I believe they would also fit a TR spit or GT6 as the offsets are close in comparison. Although would want to ensure fitment. The wheels are located near Columbia, SC - I used to live near Marietta Square and still travel back frequently....hope this helps.

Brian

·
7,594 Posts
Thanks for updating your thread. GLWS.

San

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,
Updated posting to align with rules :).

Set of Panasport Racing Wheels for sale. Never used - never mounted. Asking $600 or best offer.

See pictures below - PM if anyone has any questions or would like additional pictures.

Brian
Are these wheels still available?

·
7,594 Posts
OP hasn't been here since March 13.

San

1 - 9 of 9 Posts