Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Penske doubles with ~15k miles on them
Digressive with VDP piston
450/650 springs
$2500 shipped

Will get pictures up this weekend. Can also have them rebuilt/revalved or inspected by AST/Moton USA if desired (at cost).

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey Ryno, where did you get the Moton's and which ones, Motorsports or Club. Any special valving requested.

·
Registered
977 Posts
How much does it cost to have them rebuilt/revalved? Assume they probably need to be done given the mileage?

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They don't need a rebuild right now IMO.

Cost would depend on what you want done. Rebuilding is couple hundred and revalving adds on depending on how much you want to change (new pistons, etc). I would recommend if you do have them worked on to change the front lines to be longer for better canister placement, but it isn't needed.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
How do you mount the fronts? The hose is VERY short. TWSS.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Why the spacers? It looks like the is plenty of threaded body without needing them.

PS: somebody should pick this deal up it's a steal.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Would the shocks be compatable with the stock LSS springs? Basically, I am woundering if they would be SCCA super stock legal. If so then I am very interested.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How do you mount the fronts? The hose is VERY short. TWSS.
It isn't how short it is, but how you use it.

There is a shelf on the frame right behind the upper mount point behind the fender liner. I used some mounts and zip tied them there. So the line just make a quick 90 turn. It works, but if I ever rebuilt them I would go to a longer line.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Would the shocks be compatable with the stock LSS springs? Basically, I am woundering if they would be SCCA super stock legal. If so then I am very interested.
I am not sure. I *think* they should physically fit, but I would almost guarantee a revalve would be required.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I am not sure. I *think* they should physically fit, but I would almost guarantee a revalve would be required.
These shocks have been run an national level SS cars, so the LSS springs should fit. A revalve wouldn't technically be "required", but highly recommended if you want to get the most out of the shock.

These shocks haven't sold yet because I bought a trailer this weekend;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts