The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If anyone is interested I have black with yellow soles "prototipo" in size 8.5, 9.5, 10

Edit: black/blue Mullholands sold out. ... These retail for $90.

The low-cut Prototipo is the first Touring shoe to use the new Evolution bottom unit. Tested by top racing drivers at Le Mans in up-coming Race Professional styles, the patented Roll Control heel Evolution concept features dual-density heel cushioning with an internal midsole, Phylon heel clip and a heel-&-toe reinforced lateral side of the right shoe. The Prototipo is constructed of a combination of high-quality suede and mesh to give you all the fit and performance you have come to expect from Piloti. Innovative and advanced biomechanical footwear design gives you an advantage at an autocross, on the track or on the street.

Reminiscent of your favorite cross-training shoe, the ultra low-cut Mulholland II shoe from Piloti delivers long-lasting comfort and style. Featuring a suede and mesh upper, this sporty touring shoe is ideal for wider feet. The Roll ControlTM heel lends cushioning, durability, and grip, while reinforcement on the lateral side of the right shoe ensures proper heel-and-toe downshifting when you’re behind the wheel.

Edit: Mulhollands sold out. Prototipos left in sizes 8.5, 9.5, and 10

·
Registered
992 Posts
I just emailed you about these

·
Registered
774 Posts
PM'd for the 10.5 Mullhollandii's :wave:

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PM'd for the 10.5 Mullhollandii's :wave:
Normally I'd do first to pay gets em, but in all fairness elisesile PM'ed me about the same ones and I did reply saying they were still available. I'll give him a chance to make the payment first and if it doesn't come through you have dibs on them.- Otherwise I'd feel like a jerk.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I'll take the 10's then. I have a "stretching method" that will work up to a 1/2 size.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
992 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Makes 3 in line for the 10.5's :panic:
Guess we know the most common shoe size on LT. rotfl
Not really. Just send your pmt requirement instructions (I e-mailed separately) and I'll "close that out". If the 10.5's do go to Elisesile, I'll accept the 10's. If his/her pmt does not come through - they're MINE! :evil:

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Not really. Just send your pmt requirement instructions (I e-mailed separately) and I'll "close that out". If the 10.5's do go to Elisesile, I'll accept the 10's. If his/her pmt does not come through - they're MINE! :evil:
He got the 10.5's. I have 2 pairs of 10's. It looks like one is spoken for. One left.
Have a 9.5 in the Mullhollands too. Edit: Not anymore- Snuggles1 has spoken for them

Have 8.5, 9.5,10, and 10.5 in the black/yellow prototipo.

Most come with free matching Piloti keychains too.

Paypal to [email protected]

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok,
Now it's confusing... haha.

Please list the size you are paying for with the LT name in the notes section of the payment. After just answering a bunch of PM's and e-mails to different names and then the payment not coming from those names, it gets confusing...

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ouch- I'm eating $12 shipping to CA. You guys got a killer deal!

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok it looks like the blue/black/orange are about gone. The 9.5's are spoken for. Have one pair of 10's left.

In the black/yellow prototipo- 8.5, 9.5, 10 (two pairs), and 10.5 available.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll take the black/yellow prototipo- 10.5
"Backpain" was quicker on the draw. Those are gone.

All the Mulholland's are gone.

Have the black/yellow prototipo's left in sizes 8.5, 9.5, and 10

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PM'd - I'll take a pair 9.5's. Thanks.
I didn't get the PM yet (I guess you are sending it now)
Paypal [email protected] and they're yours. Please note in the notes section the size.

Streetraces called dibs on another pair, so once you 2 send payment all that leaves left is 2 pair of size 10's in the black/yellow.

·
Registered
539 Posts
wow, these went fast.

y'all gots some small feet.. too. :)

if you ever get some more prototipos in real men's sizes sucha as 11 or 11.5
PM me i'll be down for a couple of pairs. :D
In any color combo, but prefer black and white.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts