The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also known as the Pipercross VIS. Full carbon fibre tunnel and cone with red silicone fittings.

Full details here New Lotus Elise and Exige Pipercross VIS kits

To fit Exige and 111R models (I'm not sure if this will fit a normally espired Elise sorry).

It has been used for 3,000 miles therefore normal signs of use however still in great condition.

This kit goes for £300 plus VAT and shipping in the UK - selling for $400 fully shipped to anywhere in the US.

I do not know of any power gains to be had with ANY induction kit never mind this one, however it does sound great and definitely helps throttle response (I dont have sound clips etc sorry). And as it's one of the most popular and expensive kits in the UK you can be assured its a good one!

Unbelievably simple to install - buyer will get full detailed email - not that you'll need it!

Picture below of the actual filter -(please note the white marks are light reflections!)

And one installed -

Any questions please ask.

:up:

·
Registered
354 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ZJChaser - Not sure what you mean about ID? The MAF sensor unbolts from the existing airbox and bolts straight into the metal sleeve of the VIS. Perfect fit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts