Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: PPE SC Header and Decat - DC Region - SOLD

SOLD

I have a PPE header and decat for sale. It is the supercharged version – 1 7/8” runners. I unfortunately bought it in hopes that it was the NA version but alas it is not so it is now up for sale. The header has black ceramic coating and are is in great shape. The de cat also includes Blox extensions so the check engine light does not get thrown due to the lack of a catalytic converter. Additionally I have enough exhaust wrap that I can include if the new owner would like to wrap the header and decat. I am not interested in separating the two items and this time and would prefer to ship them out at once. Asking $825 shipped for everything.

Some additional information on the header itself. The previous owner installed it in late 2010 and then removed it in 2011 to sell his car. I believe it to have less than 5k total miles. During his install, with the header wrap applied, the previous owner said there was a slight spot where the header/wrap contacted his clam (size of a dime). I presume with the wrap removed it would be fine or the primary could be slightly dented to resolve the fitment issue and still have no ill effects on the overall performance. Slightly denting of headers for clearance issues has been done for many years.

Elise/Exige
Lotus Elise/Exige testpipe for PPE Race Header - PPE Engineering Race headers, and performance products

Pictures:

Note - the header is dusty from removal of the exhaust wrap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.