300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pyle view rear view camera

• PLCM7200
  • Brand new in original packaging
  • Never installed
  • $60-$75+shipping on the open market

$60 shipped here

A bunch of people have installed this in their cars on this forum (see this as an example).

Attachments

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
I assume it is not wireless between the camera and display, right? I'm looking for a camera I can put on the back of my enclosed trailer so I can better see when backing it around.

·
I'll do it my way
312 Posts
I assume it is not wireless between the camera and display, right? I'm looking for a camera I can put on the back of my enclosed trailer so I can better see when backing it around.
Ross, just wanted to mention you can get a camera like that with a wireless adapter, and still use that screen. I just bought one of these for my truck, but waiting on a screen from china.

Amazon.com: IP65 Waterproof Level Wireless 420 TVL 1/3 Inch CMOS Car Rearview Camera with 7 Pieces IR LEDs, 120 ~ 170 Degrees View Angle, Support Night Vision & Wireless Transmission. The Wireless Transmission Distance Can Be Used Up to 160 Feet: Car

I'm going to use it for aligning my trailer hitch at night, and I'll have another on top of my cab (wired) to watch over the trailer's payload while driving.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.