The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Quantum One.Zero Single Adjustable Coilovers--Just Rebuilt!

In anticipation of buying an Elise, I bought this used set of Quantum One.Zeros. Unfortunately, the sale fell through so my loss is your gain.

Asking $1,375 + shipping/fees.

Background: I purchased the used set from Wire Wheel and had them Anze Suspension in Greenvale, NY, to be fully and professionally rebuilt. For those of you who don't know, Anze Suspension is one the premier suspension outfits in the country. I talked to a few rebuilders and they really know their stuff. They don't mess around with partial rebuilds, only complete rebuilds followed by testing (see the spec sheets). After speaking with Angelo, I was told the shocks would perform BETTER than new. (Unfortunately, I will never know.) There is a small amount of wear on the springs which was present when I bought them. I was told both by Wire Wheel and Anze Suspension it would have no effect on performance.

My loss is your gain. Between the cost of the shocks, rebuild, and shipping, I'm nearly $1,900 in the hole on this set.

Please email [email protected] if interested. Thanks

·
Registered
128 Posts
Will those fit Exige?

What's the springs rate?

Do they complete with the correct Lotus top front brackets ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will those fit Exige?

What's the springs rate?

Do they complete with the correct Lotus top front brackets ?
Almost certain they will fit the Exige. The spring rates are shown in the charts--~367 lbs front, 458 lbs rear. Everything in the photo is included. According to Waldir at Intermecanica (the shop where I was going to have them installed) there was nothing needed for the installation. But unfortunately I really do not know since I never bought the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts