The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forged Rac monolites with yoko o48's - Very hard to find and almost impossible to get them in the dark grey color.

check out sector111.com for more info and specs on the wheels.

I had a 2007 Lotus Cup 255 that I purchased these wheels for to "break in" the motor. I have my dealer license so I put a dealer plate on the car and put about 150 street miles on them.

I also used these wheels for the 1st day on the track to bed the brakes and set the suspension before going to the full slicks.

These wheels were very expensive and look incredible. The wheels are like new and the tires have multiple track days or thousands of street mile left in them.

$2680.00 + shipping obo

Feel free to ask any questions.

Travis

801-295-1189

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
i cant tell how dark these are. Can you take pics of them upright and near something more colorful.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OPPS - I PUT MY OFFICE PHONE #

CALL MY CELL TO CONTACT ME ON THE WHEELS 801-634-0273

ALSO WHEELS ARE TENATIVELY SOLD

IF YOU WANT TO BE SECOND ON THE LIST IN CASE THE DEAL FALLS THROUGH. PM ME YOUR CONTACT INFO AND I WILL CALL YOU.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Just out of curiosity, are those the stock tire sizes or did you go wider since the RAC's are wider than stock wheels? I want'em, but probably can't justify them.

Anybody want to buy my LSS wheels so I can afford these? :)

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I have these in gray on my arctic silver Elise. Seeing them for sale almost makes me want to buy them to have a backup set, they are that perfect for the car. Somebody snap these up quickly and save my marriage.

·
Registered
107 Posts
PM sent.

·
Premium Member
4,676 Posts
I have a 1st and 2nd on these wheels, so they are most likely sold

Thanks for the intrest.
Travis,

Waiting for a higher bid ?? PM me....I love to buy wheels, no tires though. :)

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Are these the wheels I saw over at Steve Harris imports a couple of weeks ago?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts