The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a Tiger Lilly radar/laser jammer. This is an older unit from 2002. I used it in my truck and it still works quite well. If you do some research you will see Tiger Lilly jammers are quite expensive and are the best in the industry. This unit comes with the Phantom body and 4 (2 front, 2 rear) laser jammers with wiring. They would still need some more wiring.

The Phantom radar jammer measures 6 1/4" wide x 4 1/8" deep x 2" high. It has a visor clip. The laser jammers are 3 1/2" wide x 2" deep x 3/4" high.

I mounted this in my truck for long distance trips while racing and it is truly an amazing unit. Blocks EVERYTHING and this can be measured when there are radar units that display your speed. Never got a ticket in 5 years.

I don't want anything for them. Just pay shipping. You would need to know how to install this as there are no instructions. I just took them out of my truck and do not intend to remount the unit.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sold!

unit has been taken.

·
Registered
82 Posts
What do you use in your Lotus?

I was just wondering what type of detector/jammer setup you have in your Lotus? I have been considering a Blinder M25 paired with a Beltronics Vector 955. Just wondered what your setup was.

Matthew

1 - 4 of 4 Posts