The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Aspen White 'RGB' Exige
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A true collector’s Lotus. This is my ULTRA rare 2011 Lotus Exige S260 “Roger Becker Edition”. This, without a doubt, is the rarest of all the special edition Lotus’s made for the US including the “Final Editions” which by numbers had many more units. Only 12 Roger Becker’s (RGB) was ever made for the US, and 4 of them were exported to China by a buyer. Only 4 were ever made in Aspen White. 8 known cars remain in the US and out of all the known cars, this specific car has the LOWEST mileage of them all at just 2780 miles! That not only makes it an ultra low mile car for Lotus cars in general, but makes this 1 of 8 RGB US car a true unicorn.

This is a TRUE collector's grade car and one that will continue its steady appreciation without any "hype or bubble" associated to the value - which is always a risk with vehicles that have appreciated quickly based on a market frenzy. All service and maintenance work has been completed by West Covina Lotus and Inokinetic. The car is stored indoors, detailed by a professional detailer every 30-45 days. The car is accident free, story free, and has a clean title. I’m the 3rd owner of this car.

The TE37 will not be coming with the car. The OEM factory wheels finished in a satin black will be included with the sales of the car. Photos below are from a professional shoot that shows off most of the car, but the TE37's once again will not be on the car. I still have the factory radio and the factory exhaust if someone wanted to revert the car back to a pure stock form. The radio was replaced with a flip out Alpine unit primary for it's bluetooth features, but also a rear review monitor since the Exige S has absolutely no rear-view visibility.

An extensive folder of high resolution shots of the vehicle has now be uploaded to Dropbox. The photos include full and complete walk around of the vehicle including all the typical "wear" spots on the Lotus, full interior detail shots, full wheel shots, diffuser area, front lip area, and engine shots. Here is the Dropbox link:

To give you an idea of where the prices of other Lotus RGBs or FINALs have sold in the past year:

1) A “Final Edition” with 5600 miles sold for $92,000 earlier this year.

2) RGB Edition with 24,000+ miles sold for $87,000 few months ago.

3) I saw a "Final Edition" matte black with about 7000 miles being listed at $99,000! (I don't think it has sold yet)

I bought this specific car 3 years ago at Newport Coast Auto for $87,500 and invested over $4500 in a replacement headliner (from typical material sagging), few trim pieces, and refreshed a few worn/aged items with OEM replacement parts. I'm essentially selling it for what I bought it for and some of the refresh/replaced items. The car, along with other clean "story free" Lotuses continue to climb a steady appreciation. This one will be truly a special one for some one out there.

SALE PRICE: $82,500 OBO.

Thanks for looking. You can PM me or email me at: [email protected] for quickest response.

* ONCE AGAIN: Car will be sold with OEM 16/17" wheels in black and not with the Rays TE37 *

·
Aspen White 'RGB' Exige
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have all the original parts?
I have the original radio (head unit), exhaust, and wheels. The only things I do not have are the original diffuser (changed by owner 1), and also the V6 Exige seats (changed by owner 1).

·
Aspen White 'RGB' Exige
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: huyhong`

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Wow. That is a jaw dropper of a car. Simply Gorgeous.
If someone has a sticking point on the rear diffuser, I have the stock original off of my 2010 Exige S240 which should be identical to what was on that car. Just tucked it up in the rafters when I put on something different.,
Good luck with the sale. The new owner will be very lucky.

·
Aspen White 'RGB' Exige
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow. That is a jaw dropper of a car. Simply Gorgeous.
If someone has a sticking point on the rear diffuser, I have the stock original off of my 2010 Exige S240 which should be identical to what was on that car. Just tucked it up in the rafters when I put on something different.,
Good luck with the sale. The new owner will be very lucky.

thank you! i'm sure if someone wants to try to revert the car back to 100% stock, this will be a great way to do that. appreciate you chiming in. hope we can find the RGB car a good home soon.

·
Aspen White 'RGB' Exige
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE: The car will be sold with the OEM 16" and 17" wheels finished in a satin black. Attached is an updated photo of the car with the OEM wheels and Advan tires. The tires have about 85-90% thread life on them! I am happy to provide more photos of the car with the OEM wheels if needed to any serious inquiries or buyers. Thank you!

Reactions: plastique999

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Fine specimen!
Why selling Daniel?!

Sent from my 211

·
Aspen White 'RGB' Exige
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fine specimen!
Why selling Daniel?!

Sent from my 211

thank you! i'm selling it because i honestly just don't get around to driving the car all that often. and WHEN i do, i can't help but feel guilty when i look at the odometer. i realize that cars are meant to be driven, but there comes also a point when someone has to recognize the collectibility or rarity of what's in their possession. i bought the car thinking i'd drive it, but then as i began to realize how rare or collectible this car COULD be, i began to drive it less and less.

i'm hoping 1) the car goes to a good home and owner who will have no issues enjoying the car on the road or 2) the car goes to a good home who can enjoy the rare collector's piece in their collection.

and lastly, this car will help also free up some capital for a new start-up venture i'm getting into this january.

Reactions: plastique999

·
Aspen White 'RGB' Exige
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Price lowered by $5000 to $89,950 to match the eBay listing.

·
Aspen White 'RGB' Exige
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NOTE: TE37 wheels are sold.

·
Aspen White 'RGB' Exige
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Price lowered to $87,500 USD. This puts the car at the EXACT same price I bought the car for 3 years ago.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I can vouch for Daniel. He takes very good care of all of his vehicles!

·
Registered
282 Posts
winter time may not be the ideal time to sell a sport car. nice looking nonetheless.

good luck

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
Wow! So desirable.

·
Aspen White 'RGB' Exige
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
agreed.

winter time may not be the ideal time to sell a sport car. nice looking nonetheless.

good luck

·
Aspen White 'RGB' Exige
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Price lowered to $85,000 USD. The car is now priced $2500 LESS than what I bought the car for 3 years ago.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Still for sale? Sent you a message 2 days ago with no response.

·
Aspen White 'RGB' Exige
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still for sale? Sent you a message 2 days ago with no response.
Yes. still for sale. my apologies for not responding sooner. i sent you a response via inbox. thanks!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.