The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD***

To clear up confusion, please be aware that this kit does NOT include the following: scoops, scoop mesh or a BOE ClamHinge (see RLS web site)

Selling my Really Light Stuff side scoop bracket kit for BOE tilting clam, which allows you to install Exige scoops onto your Elise and tilt the clam without taking off the bracketry, or even the scoops (if your Elise has the BOE ClamHinge). To be clear, this kit is comprised of the bracketry and hardware associated with fitting Exige scoops onto your Elise. Scoops and scoop mesh sold separately. (Last sentence taken directly off the RLS web site.)

The kit I'm selling was a custom order, but here are the two closest configurations on RLS' site at Wide Side Scoop Kit | Really Light Stuff:
  • Elise kit for OEM Exige scoops @ $257 + shipping
    [*]Elise kit for NCI wide scoops & BOE Tilting Clam @ $392 + shipping
The kit I'm selling is between those two. Here is the exact description of it:
  • Elise kit for OEM Exige scoops & BOE Tilting Clam @ $322 + shipping
If you want, though, you can easily make this kit work with wide scoops by contacting RLS and simply purchasing a set of standoffs.

Great condition. Only on the car for a few thousand miles. Professionally installed and removed by a well-known L.A. body shop.

All hardware is included. The instructions that RLS provided to me upon purchase will also be sent to buyer in PDF format upon my receipt of PayPal payment. Please see the pics below of it installed on my car for an idea of how the brackets will be positioned.

$225 shipped to continental U.S. I will pay PayPal fees. Shipping will be through FedEx Ground/Home Delivery and tracking number will be pm'd to buyer upon shipment. Outside the lower 48 states, pm me to discuss shipping cost. Pm me for paypal address.

Thanks,
Anthony

Attachments

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
SOLD and shipped out