The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling one REAR inner LED LAMP with 2 small leds faulty . (FEDERAL leds)
(off course completed with wiring and bulb in OEM box)
PART NO : A121M0029F
no cracks no marks no tints , in great shape

I bought my exige from States so i wasnt able to replace it under guarantee in European dealers.
I bought a new one so this is spare .
Probably if anyone is interested he can replace it under guarantee at US dealers after fit it on the car.

Here is the thread to see how the LED is lighting.
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f101/led-s-led-rear-lights-out-order-57101/

make me your offer (but just to know i am not in need for 30 - 40 $ )
price for new 234$

Unfortunatelly shipping cost will be around 35$ due to overseas shipping (add it on your offer)

thanks

This is a picture of the faulty led on the OEM box exactly as i am willing to ship it.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WTF is this ?

scammers also here ??
Today received by PM this :

Hello

I am interested in buying the Rear LED Inner LAMP that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a certified cheque.

Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,

Raymond Griffiths

Forward a Reply through email to my confidential email address @ "*****@yahoo.com" for confidential purposes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts