The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my beloved 06 NA Exige. Really hoping I find a worthy buyer.

2006 Exige, 7253 miles. New Yoko's have about 1500 miles on them. Aligned, corner balanced. Added HID headlights since the factory lights are terrible. Also added stainless steel brake lines and a carbon fiber front splitter. Track pack, no touring pack.

Weekend toy, never tracked, never abused or driven like a lunatic. Always treated with the respect it deserves. I wanted to own this car for the rest of my life -- it was the culmination of many years of dreaming -- but life has different plans for me. :(

Asking $37,900. Willing to negotiate but please save your time if you're going to lowball me. I'm not desperate. Car is in Northern California.

I have a few pics I snapped on my iPhone but I'm happy to snap some hi-res pics if you are interested. Please only serious inquiries please. [email protected].

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Asking price reduced to $37,900. Accepting reasonable offers, but please don't waste my time if you don't have the financing available, aren't sure you really like red, etc. etc. etc. I'm not here to provide people with joy rides -- I'm here to sell my car. Not trying to sound like an ass but this has by far been the most ridiculous car sale I've ever had to endure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.