The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD for $1200. Thanks!! ReVerie Mulsanne "C" Carbon Fiber Seat (Retail $1400). AS new condition. Shave off over 10 Lbs from your car by just replacing one seat!! :panic:
It was in my Exige "S" for less than 2 weeks and I sold the car, but not the seat. Therefore, my loss is your gain.

Taking offers (includes the shipping fee) until this Saturday evening (4/18,9:00pm) and will sell to the highest offer. Please PM me your offers and I will get back to the winner on Saturday evening and announce the winner on this thread. Accepted payment methods: Paypal e-check, Cashier's check, Bank wire transfer (I will accept regular paypal, however a 3% fee will be added to the amount).

I can sell the seat with the fixed Passenger side subframe kit (Retail $160, Sell $100) or without it. If you are planning on using it for a passenger seat this rail is a must have item since you don't need to modify the OE seat rail.

For those of you who would like to replace the driver side seat with this CF seat I will include the replacement front rail/adapter for the stock rail. This way you don't need to modify the front rail plus there will be a spot for the 5th harness belt installation.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts