Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Hey Guys/Gals,

I'm looking to sell this set of RLS Carbon Fiber Wing Ends as I decided on a different direction. I bought them from ASHANSON and never did anything with them except open the package to stare at the amazing craftsmanship. They were mounted for a short time before I received them as there are witness marks where the screws were installed. No silicone or glue marks on the back of them though.

You can see them here on RLS website: RLS Exige Wing Ends | Really Light Stuff

There are no belmishes in the clear coat that I have noticed. I'm very picky and try to be honest when I sell anything....

I would like $125 with shipping to the lower 48. I'm not looking to give these away as I am not upset to have a spare pair since I do have a set on my car. They are $155 from Thomas directly so there is a little of money to be saved.

I'm located in Metro Detroit and travel a fair amount for work so let me know if you're interested and you might save on shipping. Heading to Erie PA tomorrow for example.

SOLD

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.