The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

Gently used for a few track days, not even down to the "good" part of the tire. Rims were never run on the street (other than the drive to the track ) and have no curb rash etc. 205 front 245 rear. $725 picked up and I'll throw in the thin BWR spacers too (didn't need them on my car). Don't want to deal with shipping. Either Woodland Hills or Agoura...whatever is more convenient.

Mark

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
If anyone just wants the tires and is willing to sell/ship me the wheels, let me know!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Judging from pics those RA1's are almost brand new. I bought a used set in similar condition and they lasted FOREVER.

·
Registered
413 Posts
sigh. so near, yet so far :(

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kohete,

rent a pickup for about $30/day with unlimited miles...it's a long road trip but I've done worse :)

Regarding shipping...if someone wants to arrange for/pay/send a call tag for UPS or whoever will pick these up, I can deal with that. Don't know how to package the tires up, but thinking they're pretty well protected by the tire itself. The front tire/wheel is about 32 pounds. Haven't weighed the back, but sure it's at least 5 or 10 more.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts