The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Rota Torque that's specifically made for our Lotus Elise/Exige. So NO wheel centric rings are needed, etc. See the below picture for the actual wheel specification. The tires are very old so pretty useless. The wheels are in okay condition and NOT in mint show quality. Two wheels have slight defects as shown in the picture below. Also, I'm not a photographer so I had a hard time trying to capture the true quality/finish of the wheel. The photos I took make the wheels look a lot better compared to when you see them in person.

Selling for $500 and I prefer local buyer in the San Francisco Bay Area. If interested, email me at nobuyasu(@)yahoo(dot)com

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
For some reason on my cell phone the thread is very out of focus. Are tires include? If so what size? Brand etc.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes as the tires are still mounted on the wheels (F: 205/45-16; R:245/40-17). But they are very old so only good to store the car over the winter. But this is a moot point as I prefer a local buyer and we typically don't store our cars over the winter in the San Francisco Bay Area. Hope this info helps.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Where abouts are you? I have a friend in Noe that might be able to pick those up for me. I'm north of Portland, OR. Would you ship? I can pay w/ paypal if that works. Thanks.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in San Carlos, 94070. Also, I just sent you a message with more info.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still available and again the price is reduced to $450. Please do NOT PM me...best way to contact me is by email at: nobuyasu(@)yahoo(dot)com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts