The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Virtually brand new (less than 100 miles) set of Rota Torque rims 16x7 and 17x8 with 28mm and 35mm offsets respectively. They come mounted with Dunlop Direzza Sport D1 Star Spec tires, 205/50/16 fronts and 235/45/17 rears. The compound on these tires is is the same class as the Advan AD07s but with a slightly more aggressive tread (see pics).

Once I had them on, I decided I didn't care for the look of the rims although I LOVE the tires. Don't want to go to the hassle and cost of dismounting them so I'm making them available for $900.

Willing to trade all for a set of black LSS rims.

Prefer local pickup (Los Angeles area)

Attachments

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump...

C'mon now... save a couple hundred bucks and save freight and sales tax... You know you want them. :sheep:

I'll also accept offers on just the rims.

Cheers,
E

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Bumpage. If I still had my car I'd jump on these. I have these tires on my 335i and I love them (and they cost me what the seller's asking for the whole shebang - bigger tire, I know).

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also, one MAJOR IMPORTANT DETAIL!!! These are going to be the only set of Rota Torques you will see USED in a long time that don't have the four vestigial holes between the lugs!!! :coolnana:

I don't know if Rota finally re-tooled but mine are the first I've seen this way. Check out all the rims in the group buy threads and then look at the pics of mine above.

Cheers,
E

Trade all for black LSS rims! Anybody? Hellooooo?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
dude, I am talking to the wife in the AM...

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Daily Bump...

I have a few PMs but no commitments yet!
I accept cash (preferred) or wampum in the form of black LSS rims.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump

Deal fell through - These are available again!

Act now!
Be the first on your block!
Get chicks!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Bump

Deal fell through - These are available again!

Act now!
Be the first on your block!
Get chicks!
Can you guarantee the quality, and quantity of these chicks?

in all seriousness what kind of pricing would you be looking @ for just the wheels?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts