The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Matte black set of monolites in great condition with Hoosier A6's 205 f / 225 r with 4-15 min. cycles.

$3,250 + shipping ( these are very hard to find )

Please pm if interested. Item sold!
Thanks

Attachments

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Great price. I paid almost that much just for the wheels. Someone should be jumping on this.

San

·
Registered
663 Posts
You can see the sidewall of the rears in the picture. It looks like 225/40-17 and I think Hoosier only makes one size in 205 16 and that is 205/45-16

·
Premium Member
4,709 Posts
Would you consider removing the tires? If so, how many $$ w/o the tires?

For me, used Hoosiers don't add any value -- just shipping weight. ;)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can see the sidewall of the rears in the picture. It looks like 225/40-17 and I think Hoosier only makes one size in 205 16 and that is 205/45-16
Yes, that's correct. I'm willing to unmount tires if needed but thought since they are in a great shape it would be a great deal for someone.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
any interest in s part swap for LSS in black with new Dunlop Direzza D1 street tires?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, just want to sell these...no trades. As mentioned above I am willing to sell minus Hoosiers which will bring cost down a bit.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
239 Posts
These are beautiful! Ugh if only I had the cash at the moment..

If you still have them by the end of this month.. I will have the cash!! EVERYONE BEGONEE LEMME HAVE THESE!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lots of interest but not a buyer yet. I would sell just the wheels for $2,800 which is $700 under an original price plus, you simply can't get these. Buy them they need a good home!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wheels are sold!

I will sell the Hoosier A6's for $200 for the 4 of them, you pay shipping.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts